Every time you climb on a roof and leave your ladder unsecured, you are taking a risk. The possibility of the ladder blowing off and causing property damage or personal injury is a great concern. In addition to the risk of injury, the embarrassment of being stuck on a roof without a ladder is something we all would like to avoid.
The ladderSTEADY product offers a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to secure the ladder. Unlike typical rigging methods such as vice grips, clamps, wires or screws, and other evasive tie-off techniques, the ladderSTEADY is designed to secure the ladder without damaging the existing roof.
This product is not a fall protection device. This product is not for use on ladders longer than 23’11”. The sole purpose of the ladderSTEADY device is to help prevent ladder “blow-offs” and accidental displacement of unattended ladders.
Made in the U.S.A.
The ladderSTEADY product is made in the United States of America and patent pending. It can only be purchased through ladderSTEADY distributors.
How to install the ladderSTEADY:
- Safely position the ladder according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Note: Most safety requirements require the ladder to be a minimum of 3′ (feet) above the eve.
- Adjust the ladder so that a rung is 10″ (inches) above the drop edge of the roof.
- Insert the ladderSTEADY by sliding under the drip edge or 2x facia board until secure.
- Open strap clip, secure strap over the rung, and clip the two strap clips together.
- Pull the strap ends in the opposite direction using moderate pressure until tight.
- Secure excess strap in a safe manner.
Note: Eave drip or drip edge required to be 26 gauge steel or .024 aluminum or greater.
|Dimensions||5 × 2.12 × 2.12 in|
|Patent||US 10,161,186 B1|
Ready to Buy a ladderSTEADY?Peace of Mind When You Climb
Enjoy peace of mind every time you climb! Lockdown and prevent your extension ladder from slipping and falling from the roof as you work, leaving you stranded and causing potential property damage or injury to others. Secure any ladder, stay safe, and keep your job site protected with ladderSteady!