Ladder Securing Device, Adjustable Stabilizer Strap with Uni-Clip Safety Bracket, Quick and Easy Installation Lockdown Clamp, Contractors and Roof Work, Cleaning Gutters and Windows
Every time you climb on a roof and leave your ladder unsecured, you are taking a risk. The possibility of the ladder blowing off and causing property damage or personal injury is a great concern. In addition to the risk of injury, the embarrassment of being stuck on a rood without a ladder is something we all would like to avoid.
The ladderSTEADY product offers a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to secure the ladder. Unlike typical rigging methods such as vice grips, clamps, wire or screws, and other evasive tie-off techniques, the ladderSTEADY is designed to secure the ladder without damaging the existing roof.
This product is not a fall protection device. This product is not for use on ladders longer than 23’11”. Its sole purpose is to help prevent ladder “blowoffs” and accidental displacement of un-attended ladders.
How to install the ladderSTEADY:
- Safely position the ladder according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Note: Most safety requirements require the ladder to be a minimum of 3’ above the eye.
- Adjust the ladder so that a rung is 10” above the drip edge.
- Insert the ladderSTEADY by sliding under the drip edge or 2x facia board until secure.
- Open strap clip, secure strap over the rung, and clip the two(2) strap clips together.
- Pull the strap ends in the opposite direction using moderate pressure until tight.
- Secure excess strap in a safe manner.
|Dimensions||5 × 2.12 × 2.12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.